Friday, February 19, 2010

Quilting Arts' Reader Challenge

I have decide to enter in the Quilting Arts Magazines' "How Entertaining!" Reader Chanllenge. The deadline is May 3, 2010 and I am about 3/4 finished. Just like my "Tina" quilt, this challenge is the size of a piece of paper. I can not show anybody yet (secret!!) The theme is entertainment-music, movies or TV shows which was quite broad. I chose one of my favorite TV shows from the md-70s-a little fun, fashion and funk!! It has been enjoyable making this quilt and will post the photo when I feel appropriate. The small size makes for a quick project but difficult to get your message across in that amount of space. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...you're younger than me. I'll be anxiously awaiting your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Can't wait to see what you end up with!! QA will enjoy it for sure!

    ReplyDelete