Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Artist Blog Hop

Sorry no picture this post just a comment about another great blessing that I received today. Mary Nassar who has a blog, www.marycnasser.com/blog, responded to my blog and introduced herself. She found out about my blog from a blog called www.mizkatie.com who is a painter who specializes in portraits (Yeah portraits!!) Miz Katie took the time to look over many artist blogs and chose 500 of them to be on her artist blog hop. My blog is in the 400s and I thank Mary C. Nasser for bringing it to my attention. So I am very thrilled to have my blog and my art quilts getting attention and people liking my work.  I hope to have lots of free time to check out all the blog!!. It seems to have a lot of portrait artists. Check it out and Miz Katie and Mary are also on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!
    Glad I found your blog via her list!!

    It's been fun checking out the other blogs...so inspiring!

    Best,
    Mary Nasser

    ReplyDelete