Monday, May 10, 2010

This is it!!

I showed a photo of this quilt when it was just the top and now it is finished. It is as traditional as it gets for me!! I am no longer committing myself to 12" block exchanges because I want to be creative and make art quilts. In addition to this I have become displeased with the quality of the workmanship in these exchanges. So I am glad this quilt is finished and I will probably enter it in a future quilt show in the traditional lap quilt size category. I have one more block-of-the-month quilt top to complete which I will show you later after I have fun with my next project the "Hoffman Challenge 2010". I can't think of a name for this quilt-any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. I named one of my pieces 'Traditional meets Art Nouveau'...I see that in this piece! I love your art quilts for sure and look forward to your next piece.

    ReplyDelete