Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Upcoming Teaching Opportunities

I will be teaching at University of Wisconsin-Platteville's 2012 Sewing and Quilting Expo which runs Friday and Saturday Aug. 3 and 4, 2012. I will be teaching "Color is Our Friend!" and "Embellishments 101" and lecturing on "Elements and Principles of Design for Quilters." I am not sure of the exact times of my clases but their website is www.uwplatt.edu/cont_ed and they have a Facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/UW-Platteville:Sewing-and-Quilting-Expo. which has the most recent info.
And I will be lecturing on Thursday Sept. 6, 2012 and Saturday Sept. 8, 2012 at Wisconsin Quilt Expo in Madison WI. I will be doing my "Elements and Principles of Design for Quilters" lecture at 1 pm each of these days. The quilt show brochure will be available this summer. Their website is www.wiquiltexpo.com for more info.

I hope to meet some of my internet quilting friends at either of these venues if at all possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment