Friday, July 2, 2010

Class I Taught in Escanaba




I taught a facial design workshop in Escanaba MI last Friday. I am a bit late posting this. My computer skills frustrate me and I was mad at myself. I wish I knew more then I could fly through this. Also it's summer and I'm enjoying my flower gardens!! Back to the class, the photo on the left is the work of Amber. she chose a self portrait and being "Amber" she chose amber tones. I wish my name was a color!! The photo on the right is of Glenna who chose a photo of a child. Her photo had the hair blending into the background. There were photos of children, elderly, self portraits and even Albert Einstein.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more pictures. Wish I could take your class. If you every come to Tennessee let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your workshop looks like it was a hit! When will you be in the Flint area to teach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie,

    I loved your class and learned many new things!

    I posted a picture of the finished quilt on my blog. You can access my blog by going to www.MyWebQuilter.com.

    ReplyDelete