Wednesday, December 2, 2009

www.laurieceesay.com

I want to share the news of my art quilt website www.laurieceesay.com. I've been thinking about it, listed it as a 2009 goal and decided to quit thinking and start doing!! I hired a web designer because I knew I didn't have the computer skills to get the job done. I hired David Walker, of David Walker Web Design, from Cincinnati OH, to create the site. He is a quilter, web designer and photographer. His website is www.davidwalker.us. David is very professional and listened to my requests as well as made recommendations and he gave excellant photography advice. I even picked up some new computer knowledge. It was a learning experience and now I can get back to quilting!! Check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, Laurie! I love to look at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is a perfect venue to showcase your work. The designer did your work proud!!!

    ReplyDelete