Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No More Caca Yucko!!

This is the reworked quilt top after removing the golds that were bugging me. I replaced them with magenta/orange batiks with hints of gold. I left a few of the golds but the quilt lacked depth and I am happy with the changes. To me, the thread painting with define and create the zing in the quilt. I chose to off center the figure which leaves a far amount of background which needs quilting. I'm leaning toward a doodling affect. My schedule does not allow me to get in my studio until late Saturday so I can't work of this project until then. Peace out. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is way cool love the colors,, is it your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know me, i love anything that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Laurie!!! I like how its offset too!

    ReplyDelete